Non-statutory clearance service guidance: annexes
Annexes to be used alongside HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) guidance on the non-statutory clearance service.
These documents should be considered alongise HMRC’s non-statutory clearance service guidance.
Before using HMRC’s clearance service you should have first:
- checked that your transaction is not covered by a more appropriate clearance or approval route
- considered HMRC’s guidance to see if this answers your question
Published: 8 August 2013
Updated: 5 September 2016
- Annex B has been updated.
- New Annex E route for offshore disclosure facility has been added to this page.
- Annex D has been added to the page.
- First published.