Research and analysis
Mycobacterium bovis (M. bovis) tuberculosis: annual data
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Tuberculosis (TB) and other mycobacterial diseases: diagnosis, screening, management and data
- First published:
- 1 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 27 September 2016, see all updates
Data on cases of the human form of bovine tuberculosis (TB), by country within the UK, from 1999 to 2015.
PDF, 216KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Case notification of Mycobacterium bovis numbers include those cases reported to Enhanced Tuberculosis Surveillance (ETS) that have been matched to a laboratory isolate.
Published: 1 January 2013
Updated: 27 September 2016
- Updated with M. bovis TB case notifications by country, UK, 1999 to 2015.
- Updated annual data for M.bovis in UK.
- Updated with 1999 to 2013 data
- First published.