- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Tuberculosis (TB) and other mycobacterial diseases: diagnosis, screening, management and data
- 23 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 24 October 2017, see all updates
Enhanced tuberculosis surveillance (ETS) data showing case numbers in the UK by age group between 1999 and 2016.
This document contains Mycobacterium bovis (M. bovis) surveillance data - case numbers in the UK by age group and place of birth, from 1999 to 2016.
The aim of enhanced surveillance is to give a clearer understanding of the epidemiology of M. bovis, with particular reference to potential farming links, and to inform UK policy.
Published: 23 July 2014
Updated: 24 October 2017
- Updated M.bovis case notification by age document.
- Updated with M. bovis TB case notifications by age group, UK, 1999 to 2015.
- Updated figures for M.bovis up to 2014.
- Updated with 1999 to 2013 data.
- First published.