MOD spending over £500 on a GPC and spending over £25,000, April 2010 to December 2013
Reports on departmental spending over £500 with a government procurement card (GPC) and reports on departmental spending over £25,000.
MOD publishes details of all spending over £500 using a GPC (departmental debit card) and details of all departmental spending over £25,000 on a monthly basis.
There is a CSV file covering each month from April 2010, subsequent files will be added by the last working day following each month end.
All transactions within the files relate to a payment over £25,000. In some instances the payment will appear less than £25,000, this is because some elements of the payment have not been disclosed. Recoverable VAT has been excluded along with transactions which are exempt from publication
For government procurement card payments, the total value monthly payment to Barclaycard is shown in the monthly £25,000 file with a supplementary file showing the individual transactions above £500.00
Published: 30 November 2012
Updated: 8 August 2014
- Moved 2014/2015 financial year documents to a new page.
- Added May 2014 MOD GPC spend, May 2014 MOD GPC spend: travel and stationery, June 2014 MOD transparency data
- Added 'April 2014 MOD GPC spend', 'April 2014 MOD GPC spend: travel and stationery' and 'May 2014 MOD transparency data'
- Added new transparency files for March and April 2014.
- Added new transparency files for February and March 2014.
- Added transparency data for January and February 2014.
- Added transparency files for December 2013 and January 2014.
- Added transparency data for November and December 2013.
- Added new transparency data for October and November 2013.
- Added updated transparency files for April to November 2010, 2011, 2012 and January to March, October and September 2013.
- Added updated May 2013, June 2013 and July 2013 Transparency data.
- Added new transparency data for September and October 2013.
- Added new transparency files for August and September 2013.
- Replaced April - August 2013 files with updated versions.
- Added transparency files for June and July 2013.
- Added new transparency data for June and July 2013.
- Added the May GPC spend and June transparency report.
- Added GPC spend datasets for April 2013 and May 2013 transparency dataset
- Transparency reports added for March and April 2013
- Add new transparency data
- Added Jan/Feb data
- First published.
- Added October GPC and Travel & Stationery; November Transparency data.