Military air systems certification of design: related documents
- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- MAA air traffic management (ATM) equipment certification and Military Aviation Authority certification
- First published:
- 2 December 2014
- Last updated:
- 11 December 2015, see all updates
Supporting documentation for the certification of design for military air systems.
MS Word Document, 134KB
These documents are related to the certification area of the Military Aviation Authority (MAA):
- Air traffic management (ATM) equipment release into service exposition (RiSE)
- Application form 030 for military type certificate (MTC) or approved design change certificate (ADCC)
- DII(f) users please go to the MAA intranet to view this form
Published: 2 December 2014
Updated: 11 December 2015
- MAA Form 30 - Application Form for Military Type Certificate (MTC) or Approved Design Change Certificate (ADCC) updated to version 1.6
- MAA Form 30 - Application Form for Military Type Certificate or Approved Design Change Certificate has had the guidance notes amended
- Handbook for best practice in teardown of aircraft structures has been published.
- Systems airworthiness advisory group (SAAG) paper 002 and paper 005 published.
- Release into service exposition (RISE) template has been published
- First published.