MGN 332a MS FV Lifting operations, lifting equipment regulations 2006
Provides general advice on safety when operating lifting equipment and carrying out lifting operations.
MGN 332a The merchant shipping and fishing vessels (lifting operations and lifting equipment) regulations 2006
Ref: MGN 332 (M+F) PDF, 238KB, 35 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- all ship owners
- ship operators
- managers and other employers of seafarers
- chief engineers
- ratings and other workers on merchant ships
- fishing vessels
- yachts and other vessels with paid crew
- self employed persons carrying out operations on any vessels
- classification societies
- certifying authorities
- test houses and competent persons