Introduced by the NHS Medical Director to update and inform medical directors
In the latest Medical Director’s bulletin Bruce Keogh, NHS Medical Director talks about quality and safety in the transition.
The bulletin continues with articles including:
- developing clinical senates and networks
- next steps for the NHS Future Forum
- Peter Lees, Found Director of the Facility of Medical Leadership and Management asks doctors whether they can meet the latest NHS reform programme
- VTE Global Prevention Forum
- offender health: national network announced
- evaluating Quality Accounts.
(Gateway reference number: 16881)