Medical Directors’ bulletin, Issue 116, September 2011
Introduced by the NHS Medical Director to update and inform medical directors
PDF, 436KB, 9 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In the latest Medical Director’s bulletin Bruce Keogh, NHS Medical Director talks about quality and safety in the transition.
The bulletin continues with articles including:
- developing clinical senates and networks
- next steps for the NHS Future Forum
- Peter Lees, Found Director of the Facility of Medical Leadership and Management asks doctors whether they can meet the latest NHS reform programme
- VTE Global Prevention Forum
- offender health: national network announced
- evaluating Quality Accounts.
(Gateway reference number: 16881)
Published: 28 September 2011
From: Department of Health