In the latest Medical Director’s bulletin Bruce Keogh, NHS Medical Director talks about quality and safety in the transition.
The bulletin continues with articles including:
- developing clinical senates and networks
- next steps for the NHS Future Forum
- Peter Lees, Found Director of the Facility of Medical Leadership and Management asks doctors whether they can meet the latest NHS reform programme
- VTE Global Prevention Forum
- offender health: national network announced
- evaluating Quality Accounts.
(Gateway reference number: 16881)
Archived copies of the Medical Directors’ Bulletin