A range of resources for people commissioning Let's Get Moving (LGM) physical activity interventions.
Let’s Get Moving (LGM) is an evidence based approach to preventing and managing chronic disease by:
- identifying and assessing sedentary adults
- helping them to become more active
The programme can be integrated as a solution with other public health initiatives such as NHS Health Checks. It has been also being designed to meet local health needs.
These resources will help commissioners of LGM physical activity interventions. They include:
- guidance on commissioning
- information for programme partners
- information and resources for patients
- templates to help patients with physical activity