Executive summary of quality assurance (QA) visit to Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust held on 14 June 2017.
Screening Quality Assurance visit report: NHS Antenatal and Newborn Screening Programmes Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust (LTHT)
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2017329 PDF, 215KB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Quality assurance (QA) aims to maintain national standards and promote continuous improvement in diabetic eye screening. This is to ensure that all eligible people have access to a consistent high quality service wherever they live.
QA visits are carried out by the PHE screening quality assurance service (SQAS).
The evidence for this report comes from:
- routine monitoring data collected by the NHS screening programmes
- data and reports from external organisations
- evidence submitted by the provider(s), commissioner and external organisations
- information collected during pre-review interviews
- information shared with SQAS north as part of the visit process