Learner Registration Bodies
LRB (schools, academies, FE providers, Local Authorities, HE providers) can find how to navigate through the system to:
- create and maintain users
- offer advice and best practice when searching or creating learners
- obtain single or small numbers of learners
- create batch files and upload them
- review and process exception codes from the system using the batch exception function
- provide information for LRBs on the ULN and ID verification types
- provide details of where you can access support and guidance from the LRS customer helpdesk
Learning provider list
The learning providers list is updated monthly on the first Tuesday of each month.
This is to ensure alignment of our principles of being open and honest and information is available to all, in particular, awarding organisations and learners, to understand who will be viewing the qualification data in the Personal Learning Record (PLR). There are currently more than 9,800 organisations detailed in this list.
AO authorise and award learner qualifications in the UK and upload these into the personal learning record (PLR).
The learning records service (LRS) offers the unique learner number (ULN) and PLR to enable qualification data from AOs to be shared securely and efficiently within the education and skills sector.
Use the validation tool to test if a batch file you have prepared for upload is in the correct format.
Event data challenge documents
To be used by awarding organisations for resolving event data challenge requests.