Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
LRS: LRB user guide and learning providers list
How learner registration bodies can obtain unique learner numbers using the learning records service organisation portal.
Learner registration bodies (LRBs) can also find how to navigate through the system to:
- create and maintain users
- offer advice and best practice when searching or creating learners
- obtain single or small numbers of learners
- create batch files and upload them
- review and process exception codes from the system using the batch exception function
- provide information for LRBs on the ULN and ID verification types
- provide details of where you can access support and guidance from the LRS customer helpdesk
We regularly publish a list of organisations registered with us. This is to ensure alignment of our principles of being open and honest and information is available to all, in particular, awarding organisations and learners, to understand who will be viewing the qualification data in the Personal Learning Record (PLR). There are currently more than 9,800 organisations detailed in this list.