LAMDA will take specific actions to ensure ongoing compliance with Ofqual’s Conditions.
|Awarding Organisation||Issue||Action taken||Case Status|
|LAMDA Limited||Management of assessment sessions and notification of events||Undertaking accepted||Open|
On 11 August 2016, LAMDA gave Ofqual an undertaking which sets out the steps it will take to secure compliance with our ‘General Conditions of Recognition’, specifically:
- B3.1 – Notification where an event could have an Adverse Effect
- A5.1(a) and A5.2(b) – Ensuring the ability to develop, deliver and award qualifications
- H6.1(d), H6.1(d) and H6.1(f) – Issuing results
- I4 - Issuing certificates and replacement certificates
LAMDA has undertaken to carry out a number of actions, including:
- To review of its standard operating procedure for the notification of events
- To review its internal processes for the management of examination sessions
- To implement, before 30 September 2016, a revised IT system
- To increase the number of examiners available to it, whilst maintaining the rigour of its approach to recruitment, training, monitoring and retention of examiners.
- To provide to Ofqual a Statement of Assurance, signed by the Chair of its Governing Body and the responsible officer confirming that it has completed the actions set out in this Undertaking.
In line with general condition B8, LAMDA must now take all the steps identified in the undertaking. We may take further action if LAMDA doesn’t follow through on its commitments.