Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
KS1 assessments data collection: technical specification 2017
Technical specification for the 2017 key stage 1 (KS1) teacher assessments data collection.
This specification is for:
- suppliers developing software for use in management information systems (MIS)
- local authorities collecting and submitting the Key stage 1 (KS1) assessments data return 2017
- changes to the previous year’s data collection
- what pupil data to collect from each school
- methods for importing the data into local authorities’ information systems
- guidance on how to structure the data in XML
- guidance on how to check the data against the validation rules
Read this guide along with the common basic data set (CBDS). It defines common data items that schools use in MIS software and that we use in our data collections.