Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
Key stage 1 assessments collection 2015: guide
How local authorities should complete and return 2015 key stage 1 assessment results to the Department for Education.
This guide explains the rationale behind and purpose of the key stage 1 data collection.
The document includes:
- what schools are in the scope of the collection
- what pupils are in the scope of the collection
- what data needs to be submitted
- a data collection timetable
- data reporting formats
- recording and reporting options