‘Keep Warm Keep Well’ leaflet
These leaflets give advice on staying well in cold weather, covering issues such as financial help, healthy lifestyle, flu jabs and heating.
Keep Warm Keep Well: Information for over 60s, low-income families and people living with a disability
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2015372 PDF, 352KB, 29 pages
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2015372 PDF, 1.15MB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 2 November 2012
Updated: 19 October 2016
- Updated for 2016 winter season.
- Added 'Top tips for keeping warm and well' leaflet.
- Updated for 2015 winter season.
- Updated guidance.
- Updated version for 2013.
- Changed introduction to indicate new edition coming. Changed lead organsiation from DH to PHE.
- First published.