These leaflets give advice on staying well in cold weather, covering issues such as financial help, healthy lifestyle, flu jabs and heating.
Keep Warm Keep Well: Information for over 60s, low-income families and people living with a disability
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2015372 PDF, 352KB, 29 pages
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2015372 PDF, 1.15MB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 2 November 2012
Updated: 19 October 2016
- Updated for 2016 winter season.
- Added 'Top tips for keeping warm and well' leaflet.
- Updated for 2015 winter season.
- Updated guidance.
- Updated version for 2013.
- Changed introduction to indicate new edition coming. Changed lead organsiation from DH to PHE.
- First published.