Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant (company names beginning with K)
- Ministry of Defence
- Part of:
- Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and Armed Forces Covenant
- 25 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 12 June 2017, see all updates
Find out which businesses have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and what they are pledging to do to support you and your family.
PDF, 4.47MB, 3 pages
PDF, 613KB, 3 pages
PDF, 716KB, 3 pages
PDF, 140KB, 4 pages
PDF, 262KB, 4 pages
PDF, 491KB, 4 pages
PDF, 215KB, 3 pages
PDF, 1.26MB, 4 pages
PDF, 228KB, 5 pages
About the Armed Forces Covenant for businesses
The Armed Forces Covenant for businesses is a voluntary pledge made by organisations who wish to demonstrate their concrete support for the armed forces community. It complements the Armed Forces Covenant and sits alongside the community covenant.
All covenants signed by businesses include a core statement of commitment that those adopting the scheme sign up to. This covers the 2 key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- no member of the armed forces community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved
Each organisation is then encouraged to offer support in a way most appropriate to their situation and capacity, with the pledge document including a ‘menu’ of options for them to sign up to. This menu covers employment support for veterans, reservists, service spouses and partners, as well as support for cadet units, Armed Forces Day, and discounts for the armed forces community. There is also an opportunity for companies and charitable organisations to add their own commitments based on local circumstances
Published: 25 July 2014
Updated: 12 June 2017
- Addition of Kesgrave High School armed forces covenant pledge.
- King's Knight Group armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of King William's College armed forces corporate covenant pledge
- Addition of Kelray Ltd armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Added Key Guard UK Limited and Klear Cross Solutions Limited armed forces covenant pledge.
- Added Karimia Mosque and Institute Armed Forces Covenant.
- Updated list of Armed Forces Covenants: Kehorne Limited.
- Added Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Added: Kingsley Consulting Ltd.
- Added Kirkside Bar.
- Added new covenant pledge for Kudos International Skills Academy.
- Added a signed pledge for Kelvin Hughes Ltd.
- Moved pledges from company names beginning with L and M to new pages.
- Added new covenant pledge for Lincoln City FC, Marslands Accountants Ltd.
- Added new covenant pledge for Logik Recruitment Ltd.
- Added Corporate Covenant pledges for Lloyds Employment Law Consultancy, Malvern Optical Ltd.
- Added Merthyr Suspended Ceilings and Masons Chartered Surveyors.
- Added Laser Mayhem and Mercury Theatre Colchester
- Added signed pledges for Kidderminster Harriers FC, Longs of Leeds, and Mitmark.
- Added a signed pledge for Minimal Risk Consultancy Limited.
- Added signed pledges for Maritime Transport, and MovementsUK Corporation.
- Added a signed pledge for Marks and Spencer plc.
- Added new pledges for Mantra Learning, Metcalf Commercial Decorators Ltd, Metcalfe Farms Haulage Ltd.
- Added a signed pledge for Lindum Group Ltd and Lakers School.
- Added a signed pledge for Marston's Plc.
- Updated the ManpowerGroup UK pledge.
- Added a signed pledge for Mory Chamber of Commerce.
- Added signed pledge for Kash the Flash Gym.
- Added new covenant pledge for Khulisa.
- Added new covenant pledge for Liverpool Veterans Project.
- Added signed pledge for Land Securities Group PLC.
- Included new Covenant pledges for Keela International, Kreston Reeves.
- Included new covenant pledge for Manone.
- Added Komplete Group Ltd, Leeds Beckett Univeristy covenant pledges.
- Included new Corporate Covenant pledge for Lockton Companies LLP.
- Added Kenaz Training Ltd, London and Country Mortgages, and Merseytravel.
- Added LV =
- Added Lloyds Banking Group.
- Added a signed pledge for MacTaggart Scott & Co Ltd.
- Added Konecranes UK Ltd, Midland Expressway Limited pledges.
- Added a signed pledge for Maxaura Ltd.
- Added Kidwells Law Solicitors Ltd, Magnesium Software Ltd, MWH Treatment.
- Added signed pledges for MJ Associates and LCS IT Solutions.
- Added Mouchel Limited.
- Added Marine Electronic Systems Ltd.
- Added Major Technical Recruitment Limited.
- Added a signed pledge for Level Peaks Associates
- Added signed pledges for Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue, Leicester Ofiice Furnishers, McCormack Training Ltd, and Matchtech Group UK Ltd.
- Added signed pledges for Monifieth Medical Practice, MCL Autoservices Ltd - t/as Froods Autoservices, and Manufacturing Technologies Association. Also Updated the Laing O' Rourke pledge.
- Added Mabway Ltd, Maidstone Borough Council, Mears Group PLC.
- Added Lloyd's of London
- Added a signed pledge for Mercury Electronic Warfare Ltd.
- Updated Mewies Engineering Consultants Ltd signed pledge.
- Added Laing O'Rourke and Mewies Engineering Consultants Ltd.
- Added MJ Services (GB) Ltd.
- Added Leeds City College.
- Added signed pledge for Magnum Service Europe Ltd.
- Added Lenwell Limited
- Added MCM Facilities Management Ltd
- Removed the Leibherr Sunderland Works Limited pledge.
- Added a signed pledge for Liebherr Sunderland Works Limited.
- Added a signed pledge for Leaver's Link.
- Added Lockheed Martin UK Limited.
- Added Kennedy Scott Ltd.
- Added Komatsu UK Limited.
- Added a signed pledge for 'Mariott Lock Ltd'.
- Added Manroy Engineering Limited.
- Added signed pledge for lotus F1 Team.
- Added signed pledge for Kingston Chamber of Commerce.
- Added Landmarc Corp covenant pledge.
- Added Martin & Co Rochdale
- Added signed pledges for 'Manor by the Lake Ltd'.
- First published.