Vehicle approval test stations and privately owned test facilities (POTFs)
The locations of Driver and Vehicle Standard Agency (DVSA) vehicle approval test stations and privately owned test facilities (POTFs) in England, Scotland and Wales.
You can use the map to find test locations for:
- Individual Vehicle Approval (IVA)
- Motorcycle Single Vehicle Approval (MSVA)
- Certificate of Initial Fitness (COIF)
The map will tell you the type of test that each station or facility can carry out.
See ‘Vehicle approval’ for information on how to apply for an IVA inspection.
Published: 4 March 2013
Updated: 25 September 2014
- The latest version of the guide has now been published.
- Published an updated version of the guide.
- A new version of the guide has been published, which contains the advice that customers may have to pay an additional fee if they wish to have their vehicles tested at POTFs.
- First published.