International child abduction unit: request for co-operation form

Form for local authority staff to ask the authorities in another country for information or assistance in a child protection case.



You can also use the form to share information with the authorities in the other country.

Only use the form if you work for a local authority, for example as a social worker or lawyer for a social services department.

There is a separate application form for parents.

Send the form to the International Child Abduction and Contact Unit at or the address on the form.

Read more on:

Published 26 January 2016