Integrated care: how to comply with Monitor’s requirements
- Part of:
- Integrated care: documents and guidance, NHS commissioners: documents and guidance, NHS trusts: documents and guidance, NHS foundation trusts: documents and guidance, Dementia, Health and social care integration, and Long term health conditions
- 28 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 27 March 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
Assists providers and commissioners of healthcare services, and health and wellbeing boards to comply with their integrated care obligations.
It also explains the relationship between these obligations and the other rules that Monitor enforces.
If you would like any further information or would like to provide feedback on this document, please contact Monitor at email@example.com.
Published: 28 July 2014
Updated: 27 March 2015
- This document has been updated to include new guidance on the integrated care licence condition. (27 March 2015)
- Added link to 'Integrated care licence condition: draft guidance for providers of NHS-funded services'.
- Updated guidance to reflect newly published documents (e.g. related to pricing) and to clarify and consolidate a number of sections where content relates to the choice and competition rules and regulations.
- Updated content within the 'payment system' section.
- First published.