Inspecting independent fostering agencies: guidance for inspectors
- Part of:
- Ofsted inspections of independent fostering agencies
- First published:
- 4 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 8 July 2016, see all updates
For inspection to 31 March 2017.
MS Word Document, 916KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 4 November 2014
Updated: 8 July 2016
- This handbook has been updated to include an annex on monitoring visits.
- Revised handbook has new appendices G to L.
- Three new annexes added: D, E and F on changes to the registered manager, children and young people who are missing and children who are at risk from sexual exploitation, and extremism.
- First published.