- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Medical devices: safety guidance and Patient safety
- First published:
- 20 December 2013
Guidance for healthcare professions on using and managing infusion systems (DB 2003(02) v2.0).
PDF, 2.25MB, 56 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance covers:
- the nature of infusion system
- their advantages and risks
- management and training issues
It describes problems in the use and selection of infusion systems and the training of users.
The advice is intended particularly for:
- clinical managers
- hospital and community users of infusion devices
- medical engineering staff
- those in charge of procurement
Published: 20 December 2013