Explains the connection between the Adult Social Care Framework, the NHS Outcomes Framework and the Public Health Outcomes Framework.
PDF, 283KB, 21 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document explains the principles behind the outcomes frameworks:
- the Adult Social Care Framework
- the NHS Outcomes Framework
- the Public Health Outcomes Framework
It sets out:
- how they support quality improvement for individuals
- how the 3 frameworks are aligned
- the role of shared and complementary indicators
- how they will work together in practice to help the system address the challenges facing the health and care system