Pleasure craft coming from abroad that won't be released from customs control (C1330)

Use form C1330 to notify that a pleasure craft arriving from abroad that won't be released from customs control.


Pleasure craft arriving from abroad: notification of non-release from customs control (C1330)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Import and Export: pleasure craft on non EU voyages - leaving or arriving in UK (C1331)
Use form C1331 to declare items on a pleasure craft for non EU voyages when leaving or arriving in the UK.

Import and Export: private vessel - application for release or payment of customs duty, and VAT (C384 (Vessels))
Use form C384 (Vessels) to apply for release or payment of Customs Duty, and VAT on a private vessel.

Published 4 April 2014