How to apply
You will need to apply online for Round 6 of the Illegal Wildlife Trade Challenge Fund through the Flexigrant application portal. Word versions of the application forms are available here for drafting purposes only.
Before applying, please read the guidance above and the Finance for Darwin and IWT.
Once you have read the guidance, please complete the Stage 1 online application form.
If you are invited to Stage 2, please complete the Stage 2 online application form (by invitation only). The budget form must also be submitted with your Stage 2 application form online.
When to apply
There is a two-stage application process for IWT Challenge Fund projects. The timetable for Round 6 is set out below:
- Stage 1 application process opens: 30 April 2019
- deadline for Stage 1 applications: Tuesday 25 June 2019
- expected outcome of Stage 1 and notification of applicants invited to Stage 2: early October 2019
- deadline for Stage 2 applications: Tuesday 12 November 2019
- expected notification of successful projects: early March 2020
- expected start date for successful projects: From 1 April 2020
Who can apply
Please refer to the guidance above for the list of countries and organizations eligible for the scheme.
Read about the Illegal Wildlife Trade Challenge Fund.