IESD: voluntary sector funding for health and care projects
How voluntary organisations can apply for the Innovation, Excellence and Strategic Development Fund (IESD) grant funding for 2015 to 2016.
PDF, 748KB, 47 pages
MS Word Document, 161KB
MS Word Document, 156KB
MS Word Document, 167KB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 47.2KB
PDF, 290KB, 12 pages
Information pack and application forms for voluntary sector organisations who want to apply for funding under the Innovation, Excellence and Strategic Development Fund (IESD) scheme. The fund is open for applications for health and care projects starting in September 2015 or later.
Voluntary sector organisations are invited to submit proposals that:
- test and develop innovative approaches to health and care
- actively share and disseminate excellent practice
- improve collaboration and partnerships within the voluntary sector to provide better outcomes, greater efficiencies and sustainability
The closing dates are:
- midday 13 March 2015 for registration and completion of the eligibility form
- midday 27 March 2015 for submitting an application form
Proposals should be submitted using the Award Information Management System (AIMS), our online grant management system. See the AIMS guidance documents on using the system.
On 23 February 2015 the Strategic Development Application form was amended to clarify a question.
Published: 20 January 2015
From: Department of Health