The British High Commission Gaborone is happy to announce that The Human Rights & Democracy Programme 2014-2015 Bidding Round is now open. Please forward to potential implementers.
How to bid
Please complete the attached concept note. Please read the attached guidelines for the potential implementer carefully before you submit your bid. Frequently Asked Question are in the same document.
Please be informed that the project must start after mid June 2014 and must end by 28 February 2015. Multi-year proposals are not permitted.
Budgets will be assessed for value for money. Only concept note with reasonable/ acceptable budgets will be considered. We will particularly consider bids with a SADC regional approach.
Please send your concept note to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
No concept note will be considered after 1600hrs 28 February 2014. You will receive notification from the British High Commission Gaborone when we receive your concept note.
British High Commission Gaborone has different deadlines for each of project stage. Please note the deadlines below:
- 28th February 2014 - Human Rights & Democracy Programme Bidding Round closes.
- 7th March - Successful bidders will be asked to work their concept up to a full proposal for submission.
- 24th March 2014 - Deadline for selected implementers to submit full proposals to British High Commission Gaborone. British High Commission Gaborone will then submit the best bids to the HRDP Team in London. No extensions will be granted.
- April/May 2014 - Assessment of submitted projects.
- End May 2014 - Successful bidders notified.
- All decisions are final. For further questions please contact Thibaud Kurtz [email@example.com]