HS2 Phase One environmental statement volume 5: cultural heritage
Analysis which has informed the cultural heritage assessment for Phase One of HS2.
These documents have been published as part of the HS2 Phase One environmental statement for the route between London and the West Midlands. The environmental statement was produced to accompany the HS2 Phase One hybrid Bill.
This appendix includes the:
- impacts of Phase One of HS2 on the identified heritage assets
- evidence base for the cultural heritage assessment
- reports on the cultural heritage survey undertaken
- descriptive detail relating to all designated and non-designated assets with the study area
- maps showing all assets, designated assets only and archaeological character area sub-zones
Related HS2 Phase One environmental statement documents
Further documents are also available: