HS2 Phase One environmental statement volume 5: community
The analysis which has informed the community assessment for Phase One of HS2.
These documents have been published as part of the HS2 Phase One environmental statement for the route between London and the West Midlands. The environmental statement was produced to accompany the HS2 Phase One hybrid Bill.
- presents the analysis that has informed the community assessment for Phase One of HS2
- sets out impact assessment record sheets for the construction and operation stages of Phase One of HS2
- lists survey findings from open space and public rights of way surveys
- presents the assessment of construction worker impacts at a route-wide level as relevant to the community assessment
- identifies community resources along the route which have the potential to be significantly affected by Phase One of HS2
Related HS2 Phase One environmental statement documents
Further documents are also available: