Analysis which has informed the climate change assessment for Phase One of HS2.
These documents have been published as part of the HS2 Phase One environmental statement for the route between London and the West Midlands. The environmental statement was produced to accompany the HS2 Phase One hybrid Bill.
- summarises the potential risks of climate change on HS2 Phase One as understood at the interim preliminary design stage
- demonstrates how HS2 Phase One will address potential risks through resilience measures
- considers risks posed by climate related hazards to the infrastructure and assets associated with HS2 Phase One
- reports on the results of carbon calculations undertaken for HS2 Phase One including the data and underlying assumptions behind the calculations
- summarises construction and operational carbon emissions from HS2 Phase One
- explains the assumptions behind the carbon calculations
- explains known data gaps
Related HS2 Phase One environmental statement documents
Further documents are also available: