These documents have been published as part of the HS2 Phase One environmental statement for the route between London and the West Midlands. The environmental statement was produced to accompany the HS2 Phase One hybrid Bill.
There are 26 community forum area (CFA) reports and associated map books which present the likely significant environmental effects of the proposed scheme within a series of CFAs along the entire Phase One route. A map depicting each CFA along the route is available in the Introduction to the environmental statement.
Each CFA report presents the likely significant effects of the construction and operation of the proposed scheme on the environment. The reports describe the mitigation measures that are proposed for the purpose of avoiding, reducing or managing the likely significant adverse effects of the proposed scheme.
Each map book contains a series of maps relating to the relevant CFA, covering:
- construction features and permanent features of the HS2 scheme
- environmental baseline information
- photomontages from selected viewpoints
- significantly affected viewpoints during construction
- operation and operational airborne noise and vibration impacts and likely significant effects
Further documents are also available: