- Public Health England
- Part of:
- All Our Health: personalised care and population health and Homes for health
- 1 April 2015
- Last updated:
- 6 October 2016, see all updates
Evidence and guidance to enable healthcare professionals make improvements against wider factors that affect health and wellbeing.
This guidance provides examples to help healthcare professionals:
- identify and advocate to prevent the risk of homelessness among people who have poor health
- minimise the impact on health from homelessness among people who are already experiencing it
- enable improved health outcomes for people experiencing homelessness so that their poor health is not a barrier to moving on to a home of their own
Published: 1 April 2015
Updated: 6 October 2016
- Updated HTML document to latest version.
- First published.