All Our Health: about the framework
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- All Our Health: personalised care and population health
- First published:
- 1 April 2015
- Last updated:
- 9 June 2016, see all updates
Explaining the All Our Health approach, why it is needed and how it involves all healthcare professionals.
All Our Health is a call to action to healthcare professionals working with patients and the population to prevent illness, protect health and promote wellbeing.
The introduction explains how All Our Health provides a framework to support the call to action. It:
- includes care for individuals and local communities as well as larger populations such as cities and regions
- supports all ages of life with the aim of improving health and reducing health inequalities
- presents evidence and guidance to show the impact healthcare professionals can make through the topics aligned to the public health outcomes framework
This publication has been developed as part of a digital-first successor to the Framework for personalised care and population health.
Published: 1 April 2015
Updated: 9 June 2016
- Added All Our Health presentation.
- First published.