This guidance provides successful applicants with an overview of the HNIP monitoring and reporting requirements which enable Triple Point Heat Networks to:
- monitor project risks
- ensure projects comply with funding obligations
- track project progress
It also provides details of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which will:
- help to evaluate the success of the scheme
- gather information about the heat networks market
- inform future government policy
To assist successful applicants and ensure consistent monitoring data we have tailored the templates to each phase of the project life cycle.
Please submit your completed reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project sponsors will benefit from:
- close dialogue with the Triple Point Heat Networks monitoring and reporting team so that any conditions precedent to the drawdown of funding are monitored and closed out in a timely manner
- an efficient and consistent flow of information between projects and Triple Point Heat Networks, to minimise ad-hoc queries
- a robust framework for reporting project progress and tracking of key risks to aid projects with monitoring performance of the project over time