High hedge appeals: procedure guidance
Information on the procedures for appeals made against remedial notices and other decisions of local authorities.
Applies to England
This guide explains:
- do I have the right to make an appeal?
- how and when do I appeal?
- who is involved?
- how much will it cost?
- how will my appeal be decided?
- what happens when my appeal is received?
- what happens if more than one party appeals against the same Council decision?
- what happens if I decide to withdraw my appeal?
- who will attend the site visit?
- who will be notified of the decision?
- the decision
You can make an appeal on the High hedge appeal form.
Last updated 15 March 2021 + show all updates
Contact telephone number and email address have changed.
Guidance updated in line with GDPR