A series of infographics intended to help raise awareness and understanding of the relationship between health and work.
Ref: PHE Publications gateway number: 2017099 PDF, 529KB, 13 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Public Health England (PHE) and The Work Foundation have collaborated to produce the following 13 infographics:
- Spotlight on mental health
- Cost of ill health
- Health of the working age population
- Health of UK employees
- Spotlight on musculoskeletal conditions (MSK)
- Managing health at work for employers
- Spotlight on small medium enterprises (SME)
- Unemployment and economic inactivity
- The local picture
- Supporting older workers with health problems
- Young people and health at work
- Spotlight on alcohol, drugs and tobacco
These infographics are intended to help public health practitioners, local authorities and policy makers to make the case and inform planning on embedding health, work and worklessness within and across these issues.