Withdraw register of people of significant control (PSC) information from the central register (EW04)

Use this form to withdraw your register of people with significant control (PSC) from the central register.



This form can be used to notify Companies House you no longer want to keep your PSC information on the central (or public) register, where the company has previously chosen to hold it there.

Forms need to printed at full size on white A4 size paper.

Published 30 June 2016