Give notice of change of name by resolution of directors (NM05)

Use this form to notify a change of name upon restoration or following a direction of the Secretary of State to reinstate limited or cyfyngedig.



This form should be used to notify Companies House of a change of company name upon restoration or to reinstate the term ‘limited’ or ‘cyfyngedig’ after a direction by the Secretary of State.

Published 9 October 2014