Give notice of discontinuance of overseas branch register (AD07)

Use this form to notify Companies House about the discontinuance of an overseas branch register.



This form should be used to give notice to Companies House of the discontinuance of an overseas branch register.

If the form is being filed on behalf of a Societas Europaea (SE), please delete ‘director’ and insert details of which organ of the SE the person signing has membership.

Forms need to be printed at full size on white A4 size paper.

Published 1 May 2010