Gender dysphoria: list of specialists (T493)

Use this list to find a doctor or psychologist near you who can write a report to support your application for a Gender Recognition Certificate.


List of specialists in the field of gender dysphoria

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Published 1 December 2017
Last updated 12 November 2018 + show all updates
  1. Added an updated version of form T493.
  2. First published.