Fuel poverty: sub-regional methodology and documentation
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Fuel poverty sub-regional statistics, Household energy, and Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis
- 24 November 2011
- Last updated:
- 30 June 2016, see all updates
Provides an outline of the methodology used in compiling sub-regional fuel poverty statistics.
PDF, 320KB, 9 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The sub-regional fuel poverty modelling provides estimates of the level of fuel poverty at small geographical areas. It is based on national data drawn from the English Housing Survey (EHS).
Published: 24 November 2011
Updated: 30 June 2016
- latest version of methodology attached
- Updated version published.
- First published.