Fuel Duty: registered dealers in controlled oil - partnership details (HO6)

Use the online service to provide partnership details for an application to become a registered dealer in controlled oil.


Send your partnership details online (sign in using Government Gateway)

Send your partnership details by post


You should also complete form HO4.

You can either:

  • use the online service
  • email the form

To use the online service, you need a Government Gateway user ID and password. If you do not have a user ID, you can create one when you use the service.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Before you start using the postal form

If you are using an older browser, such as Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You cannot save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Registered dealers in controlled oil - application form for approval (HO4)
Use form HO4 to register as a dealer in controlled oil.

Published 2 July 2014
Last updated 2 June 2016 + show all updates
  1. An online forms service is now available.
  2. First published.