FRM4a: master certificate, reproductive material from seed sources/stands

Use this form to apply for a master certificate to produce reproductive material from seed sources and stands.



You will need to declare if you’re applying to register stand seed or orchard seed as approved basic material.

This 1-page form is formatted as a word document for you to complete electronically. Or you can print out the PDF version to post.

How to submit the form

Complete and return the form to:


FRM Officer, The Forestry Commission (FRM)
Silvan House
231 Corstorphine Road
EH12 7AT

Phone 0300 067 5129 if you need more information.

Published 1 June 2009