Use this ‘request for judgment’ if any of the following apply:
- the defendant has not made an admission
- the defendant has not defended the claim
- the defendant has admitted the claim
Claimants can also use the form to tell the court:
- whether they accept any proposals for payment the defendant has made
- how they would like payment to be made (immediately, in instalments, or at a future date)
Find more court and tribunal forms by category.
Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.