Certificate of service in civil cases: Form N215

Use this form to tell the civil court which documents you served, who you served them on, and when, where and how you served them.


Tystysgrif cyflwyno / Certificate of service

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You or your legal representative must deliver the completed ‘certificate of service’ to the court that’s dealing with your claim.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Updates to this page

Published 1 October 2014

Sign up for emails or print this page