This DWP provider guidance is for providers of Fit for Work in England and Wales.
This Fit for Work (FfW) provider guidance will help you to:
- develop a detailed delivery model
- adapt your own processes to support the delivery of the service and the requirements of the contract
- put in place arrangements to enable you to work with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
The guidance covers:
- service administration, including how to submit invoices and Management Information and deal with complaints and feedback
- roles and responsibilities, including information on working with key stakeholders, DWP and its representatives
Read more DWP procurement policy documents.