This DWP provider guidance is for providers of Fit for Work in England and Wales.
PDF, 1.19MB, 51 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This Fit for Work (FfW) provider guidance will help you to:
- develop a detailed delivery model
- adapt your own processes to support the delivery of the service and the requirements of the contract
- put in place arrangements to enable you to work with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
The guidance covers:
- service administration, including how to submit invoices and Management Information and deal with complaints and feedback
- roles and responsibilities, including information on working with key stakeholders, DWP and its representatives
Read more DWP procurement policy documents.
Published: 22 January 2015
Updated: 22 May 2015
- Revised guidance (version v.4.0, 20 May 2015).
- Published revised guidance, new version is dated 18 February 2015.
- First published.