MOD statistics: policies
Guidance relating to Ministry of Defence statistics.
PDF, 132KB, 31 pages
This guidance covers the following areas relating to defence statistics:
- confidentiality policy
- complaints policy
- disclosure and confidentiality
- quality guidelines
- revisions and corrections policy
- disclosure control and rounding policy
- statement of administrative data sources
- user engagement policy
- statement of compliance with the code of practice for official statistics
- statement of compliance with pre-release access to Statistics Order 2008
Published: 25 February 2014
Updated: 9 February 2017
- Added updated Confidentiality policy and Disclosure and confidentiality policy for identifiable survey data
- Updated: MOD Statistics: revisions and corrections policy, statement on quality guidelines and user engagement policy
- Added updated MOD Statistics: user engagement policy, statement on quality guidelines, revisions and corrections policy documents.
- Added updated rounding policy document.
- Added Statement of compliance with the code of practice for official statistics, Statement of compliance with pre-release access to Statistics Order 2008. Updated Complaints policy and removed Statistical compliance report.
- First published.
From: Ministry of Defence