Fees in the Civil and Family Courts - main fees (EX50)

Find out the main fees if you need to make a money claim, get a divorce, or you are involved in another type of case in the Civil or Family Courts. (EX50)


Civil and Family Court Fees (from July 2018)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Find out if you can get help with fees.

Find out about other court and tribunal fees.

Published 1 April 2018
Last updated 19 March 2019 + show all updates
  1. Added a Welsh EX50 document.
  2. Added revised EX50 with text changes throughout.
  3. First published.