Fees for citizenship applications
Information about fees for citizenship and right of abode applications.
Fees with effect from 6 April 2017 for citizenship applications and the right of abode, including reconsiderations, status checks, duplicate certificates, confirmation of the non-acquisition of british citizenship and certificate corrections
PDF, 301KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Read this information to find out how much you need to pay to apply for citizenship or right of abode in the UK.
This includes fees for status checks, duplicate certificates, confirmation of the non-acquisition of British citizenship and certificate corrections.
It also explains how fees can be paid, and provides a payment slip.
Published: 6 April 2013
Updated: 6 April 2017
- New fees for citizenship applications for use on or after 6 April 2017.
- Visa fees leaflet for 6 April 2015 removed.
- Updated fees leaflet added for use on or after 18 March 2016.
- Updated document.
- Updated fees leaflet.
- New fees leaflet with effect from 6 April 2015 for citizenship applications and the right of abode.
- New fees table published.
- First published.