Trends in licensing, with guidance on avoiding processing delays for your export licence applications.
A snapshot of the performance of the Export Control Organisation (ECO) against targets. It includes information on licensing decisions on a country-by-country basis.
The purpose of the dashboard is to help exporters make better licence applications and so increase the efficiency of the whole licensing process.
Please note this publication is under review. The Export Control Organisation plans to update it in spring 2017
Published: 30 August 2013
Updated: 12 October 2015
- Added July and August 2015 performance data.
- Added June 2015 performance data and link to the new strategic export controls licensing data.
- Added October to December 2014 country performance figures.
- Added May 2015 performance data.
- Added April 2015 performance data.
- Added March 2015 performance data.
- Added February 2015 performance data.
- Added monthly performance figures for January 2015.
- July to September 2014 country performance figures added, also monthly performance figures for January 2015.
- Added monthly performance figures for December 2014.
- Added monthly performance figures for November 2014.
- April to June 2014 country performance figures added.
- October 2014 performance data added.
- Added September 2014 performance data.
- Added July and August 2014 performance data, also quarterly data for January to March 2014.
- June 2014 performance figures added.
- Added May 2014 performance data.
- April 2014 performance data has been added.
- Country data for October to December 2013 added
- Added March 2014 performance data.
- Performance figures added for February 2014.
- Added January 2014 performance figures.
- Updated to take account of quarterly figures (July - September 2013).
- Updated monthly performance figures for November and December 2013.
- Licensing performance data updated November 2013.
- Added data on export licensing performance for August and September 2013.
- First published.