This report sets out emerging monitoring and evaluation evidence from the first seven months of the Taylor Review Pilot including the activities of the pilot teams and listed places of worship that have been observed. It also explores the learning from how the various components of the pilot have been implemented to this point.
To be read alongside the interim report is a technical annex which sets out the baseline evaluation and methodology being applied and a research report into the effectiveness and impact of funding initiatives for listed places of worship that have happened over the last 10 years.
The final report will be published in summer 2020.
- Executive summary
- Emerging monitoring evidence
- Emerging monitoring evidence – learning about the inputs, activities and outputs of the pilot
- Interim summative evaluation – learning on outcomes and impacts from the pilot
- Further observations
- Annex A: Fabric Support Officer and Community Development Adviser activity day
- Annex B: Listed places of worship experiences of the pilot
- Annex C: Reflections on the evaluation design