European Structural and Investment Funds: outputs and results
Guidance and forms relating to the outputs and results for the European Regional Development Fund and European Social Fund.
PDF, 1.79MB, 137 pages
The European Structural and Investment Funds Growth programme is funding for projects that create jobs and supports local growth.
The funds include:
- the European Social Fund
- the European Regional Development Fund
- part of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development helps with:
- improving the environment
- improving farming and forestry competitiveness
- supporting rural businesses to grow and expand, improve knowledge and skills and get started
Published: 10 March 2016
Updated: 21 March 2017
- ERDF Output Indicator Definitions guidance updated to version 4. Details of the changes to the document can be found on the first couple of pages.
- ERDF Output Indicators Definition Guidance has been updated to version 3 on 16 December 2016.
- First published.